Early Thoughts - Little Lamb Climbs the Mountain
Little Lamb Climbs the Mountain Graded Reader
小羊上山 儿童汉语分级读物 (第1级)
The books are beautifully illustrated, and each sentence per page is quite short. There are some activities at the end of the book to engage children with. There is also a parent manual to explain how to use the books (although be warned that it is completely in Mandarin) and a little poster with all the 60 words on them. There are meant to be 14 levels of books in this series.
We have been using Sagebooks to introduce words to her, and once we see words we know in these books, I get her to read it. She is getting excited that she can read some words. I do still have to translate the meaning of the words to her though.
I have heard that this series levels up very quickly, as it is aimed at children in China. So we will go slowly for now and see where this series leads us.
YM
Comments
Post a Comment